Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Influenster #NurtureVoxBox

Okay, seriously, who doesn't life getting free stuff? And what is even better is that it is awesome stuff that will help be a better mommy. Influenster sent me their latest Nurture Voxbox packed full of awesome goodies that I can't wait to try out:

  • Non-Drowsy Naturals Dramamine
    • Not real sure about this one. We don't have a lot of motion sickness at my house and ginger was the devil when I was pregnant, so we shall see.
  • Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen (Sensitive and Sport)
    • With summer fun on the horizon, I cannot wait to try these out!
  • Hado Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Mask
    • PAMPERING TIME!
  • Red Vines
    • I will have to hide these from my kiddos... :D
  • Attitude Little Ones Shampoo
    • We will see how Miss Priss likes this new shampoo...
  • Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm
    • And a little something for the Little Man
  • Coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fries or Tots
    • Okay, really who doesn't love fries?
  • Coupon for a free Uncle Ben's Rice Product
    • I am excited about this one because I have never used Uncle Ben's
  •  Plus a couple more coupons to receive discounts on some of these products
    • You can never go wrong with giving me coupons!
I cannot wait to try out all these amazing products! Stay tuned for more details because I will certainly be letting you know how these go.

Disclaimer: Influenster sent me all these complementary products for testing and reviewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment