Wednesday, March 31, 2010

About 10 pounds lighter or so it seems...

So yesterday I cut my hair. Not just a trim, more like a chop... It is barely touching my shoulder, and I have layers in it. I will have to put the before and after pictures on here when I get a chance, but don't hold your breath on that one. I really like it, and even Jared likes it, which is a huge surprise. I thought he would hate it because it is short, or at least it is short compared to what I had. Super short actually. I have these little bang things that get in my face. Seriously how can people stand it have their dadgum hair in their face. It drives me nuts.

After I got my hair cut, I stopped by Target to get some clips because I can't put it all up without them, and it was really windy. So I am trucking along, walking to the car, and the hair goes in the face. Well, I kind of toss my head over to the side, like normal people do, but my head is about ten pounds lighter, and I nearly break my neck. I have done it twice more today, and I know people must be thinking I have turrets or something.

I was also told that I look more sophisticated and polished, and it makes me wonder how bad, I looked before. It is drastic in my opinion, but I like it. I think short haired Jessica will hang out for a while... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment