We also got to see and hear the heartbeat. It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. At first when they showed us our little smudge, it was cool, but not that big of a deal, but when we heard and saw our baby's little heart beating, I cried. It was all so surreal before, but now I actually feel pregnant.
Here is our little smudge... Haha... The little yellow plus sign closer to the top of the black and white picture is the baby's head. The big red dot is the baby's heartbeat. So amazing!

Have I told you how excited I am??
ReplyDeleteWe are thrilled for you both... I know how you have wanted this and I pray that it is everything you ever thought it would be and more !!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jessica. We're all very happy for you and Jared here at the Jon Willden house. Hold tightly to your memories.
ReplyDeleteBut can we call it Smudge? Perhaps just for now?
ReplyDeleteHe/She is Smudge until we find out if it is Gilly or Tag... I just don't like "It." I realize that Smudge isn't the best name, but to me it seems more like a name than a thing... I know I am wierd... haha..
ReplyDelete