Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mom's New Look (Finally)

So I finally talked my mom into abandoning the 80's. The 80's were cruel to the looks of people. I have pictures of my bangs that looked like a football on my forehead and nasty curly perms. I luckily left those bad memories back in the 80's. My mom on the other hand kept that nasty perm. Finally after years of trying to bring her into the new era, she finally went for it and got a modern haircut and straightened out the perm... Here are some pictures. She doesn't even look like the same person...



Before (With the nasty perm)
















After, all straight and pretty!

2 comments:

  1. She looks great! How does she feel about her new look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She likes it, but she is not used to it. I think once she comes out of the mental dark ages, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete