I was told some time ago that I needed to start blogging to keep my family in the loop as to what is going on with Jared and me. I, like the "good" person I am, have not done this... until now... I suppose better late than never! I think it was over a year ago that Ryann, or Susan, or someone else said that they never knew what was going on with us, and God knows I have no clue as to what they go through on a daily basis. It has been pressing on me for some time now how much I do not get to see my family, and frankly it sucks! I miss so much. It seems like it has been longer and longer between visits to see everyone, and I can say that it has definitely taken a great affect on me. I don't know who is doing what and what is happening. Then when I do find out it is irrelevant, so this is my effort to remedy that.
I honestly do not know when I will blog or what I have that I think is so amazing to "write down," but I at least made the attempt to be more connected. (Or that is what I am going to tell myself!)
For those who read this know that I am a very boring person, so please do expect anything spectacular. I don't have kids (other than my 35 babies that I teach who are juniors in high school. Yes they are babies, and there are times when I am gladly not their mama, so I won't be able to put anything cute about them, and all in all Jared and I are couch potatoes, although we actaully got off our butts and went to work out yesturday, and we bought all healthy foods when we went shopping. We will see how long that lasts...
So for whoever told me to blog here is! Finally...

I'm glad you have finally joined us! Write often but know we all come and go in waves. There may be times I don't blog for two months but I feel everyone else should blog often. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon!
Hey Stranger, I to am glad that your blogging.... Hope all is well with you and Jared, wish we could get together more often but life goes on.... I still have those boots to give to you so the next time your down this way don't let me forget! Take care and stay in touch, your in our thoughts and prayers !!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for connecting your lives to ours in yet another way.
ReplyDelete